Sizeer is the multi- brand chain of stores gaining more and more customers every year. In more than 180 stores, one will find the top brands such as Nike, adidas, Reebok, Timberland, Puma, Vans, Converse or New Era that are hallmarks of the best shopping centers in Poland. On December 17th 2013, we opened the first Sizeer store in Germany. That date was also the beginning of an intensive brand expansion on the CEE. Now, we manage Sizeer stores in Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania and Hungary.
Currently we are looking for
District Manager (Latvia & Estonia market)
- business objectives delivery (sales goals and KPIs) by implementing and executing business strategy in subordinate stores,
- implementation of company quality service standards in all stores,
- effective team management, working to challenge and develop people,
- recruitment, trainings and proper onboarding of new joiners ,
- cost budget management in order to obtain an appointed economic effects in a subordinate district,
- providing proper communication, which makes that employees are aware of the business objectives and are familiar with corporate culture,
- preparing and analyzing reports reports, follow up market trends to increase sales in subordinate area.
- minimum 3 years’ experience in Retail,
- minimum 2 years’ experience on managerial position (management of complex structure e.g. region, district, area would be an asset),
- ownership and leadership skills,
- target-oriented and people -oriented attitude,
- commercial skills and appropriate attitude towards clients,
- proactive approach to problem solving,
- personal effectiveness,
- ability to work in fast pace and changing environment,
- very good command of English (daily communication with headquarters),
- driving license.
- attractive salary ( fixed pay + bonus depending on work results),
- professional development in international, growing company with well-established position on the market,
- work in professional team,,
- wide independence at work,
- working tools and benefits (company car, products discounts, employee footwear program).
Are you interested in this job?
Apply directly at email@example.com by submitting CV in English
Please put DM/LV&EE in the tittle of the message.