We are currently looking for Leasing Manger – communicative person with fluent English and experience in lease agreements who will help us develop retail network on the markets of CEE retail properties.
In this positon you will be responsible for:
- development of the company’s retail network on the markets of Central-Eastern Europe- retail properties
- collaboration with landlords and shopping centers
- conducting negotiations
- negotiation of lease agreements
- cooperation with internal departments involved in development
- analysis for potential openings
- business travels and meetings
- preparing a presentation
- reporting to the Department Manager
Join us if you have:
- fluent knowledge of Business English
- experience in the similar role for 3 years
- experience in lease agreements
- higher education
- strong analytical and negotiation skills, highly developed soft skills
- readiness for business trips
- MS Office literacy, especially very good practical knowledge of Excel
- knowledge of other foreign languages will be an advantage
Type of contract📄
In-office/hybrid – our office is located at ul. Prof. Życzkowskiego 10 (Kraków)
- Discounts on products in our stores (JD Sports, Sizeer, 50 style, Timberland, Symbiosis, Umbro/Lotto)
- Enel-Med private health care
- MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Possibility to join the MultiSport programme
- Informal dress code
- Employee Referral Programme
- 30-minute lunch break within the working time
- Events, webinars, integrations, sport initiatives
WHAT OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOKS LIKE?
If your CV meets our criteria, you can expect:
Step. 1 Introductory phone call with our Recruiter, who will ask you about your experience and will tell you a little bit more about the company and the position.
Step. 2 In-person meeting with the Recruiter and Head of Global Leasing in order to talk about the details of your experience. During the meeting, the representatives of the company will also tell you what the team and work in the Expansion Office in our company look like. You will be asked to do a short recruitment task which will confirm your skills.
Step. 3 Feedback regarding the whole process – we will present you the job offer or thank you for the participation.
If you’re interested in working with our Team – be sure to send us your CV 📩: APLIKUJ