Assistant Manager – Sofia – The Mall
In this role you will assist the Store Manager in the day to day running of the store. Taking ownership of a number of duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved. Furthermore, in the Manager’s absence you will be the first point of contact, therefore you will motivate the work force to drive sales and offer exceptional customer service, while exceeding targets and maintaining the standards of JD Sports Fashion plc.
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous,
- Excellent Time Management skills,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- IT skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ensure that customers are given considerate and responsible service throughout their visit,
- Deal with enquires and complaints resolving the issue at the earliest opportunity in a professional manner,
- Ensure that personal appearance and standard of dress for the internal team is in line with company guidelines,
- Have an understanding of the Mystery Shopper programme, Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Net Promoter Scores,
- Able to understand and interpret the relevant oracle reports,
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, ATV and Conversion.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques,
- Ensure that the weekly brief has been actioned with the store,
- Ensure that all merchandise is correctly priced, price amendments are actioned and all POS is correctly displayed,
- Keep stock on display clean and presentable at all times.
Training & Development
- Develop internal staff and promote progression within the group,
- Monitor the Training and Development site and keep track of staff progression by the relevant E-assessments,
- Assist with store recruitment, new starter inductions and staff training,
- Management development should be prioritised with the use of the Trainee Management
We offer you:
- Competitive salary,
- Onboarding trainings,
- Discounts on our products,
- Great atmosphere and a well-coordinated team,
- Flexible schedule,
- Development opportunities throughout the JD Group.